Did you not find suitable open job vacancies? You can also send your complete application and resume directly to Putsch® to apply.
Unsolicited Applications at Putsch®
If a position that meets your profile or needs is not open at the present time, simply send us your unsolicited application and resume by e-mail.
We will check your application and your see if your qualifications match our openings.
Regarding unsolicited applications:
The more informative and meaningful your application is, the more chance we have of finding you a suitable job.
This is what we want to know from you:
- Why are you interested in the Putsch® group and the target job?
- What expectations do you have for your professional future in the midterm time frame?
- What skills qualify you for the position or target job?
These should be included in your application:
- A cover letter, which describes your interest in a particular department or your desired departmens.
- A resume (CV) with your education and job history, plus any additional qualifications.
- Copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, university, jobs, internships, additional qualifications).
- A preliminary transcript of course grades (if you are still pursuing your studies).